Ed's Automotive Center has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at N. Hollywood, CA.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Ed's Automotive Center's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Ed's Automotive Center's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
I have had many disappointing and uncomfortable experiences at car shops in the past so I always dread getting my car serviced. However, I had an extremely pleasant experience here thanks to Koko, Ed and Vatche. They were all SO professional, respectful and hospitable. I don’t see myself going to a different body shop anytime soon to be honest. Thank you again!!!
Beatriz Azevedo-Reis, 07/20/2021
I have lived in the Valley for almost 40 years. I have seen shops come and go. I have used many shops over the years but Ed’s automotive is top tier. Their service is worthy of 5 stars. Have they made mistakes? Yes. We are all human but these guys stand behind their work and they have always made it right for me. (A little patients goes along way when things don’t go as planned). We now laugh at the mistakes made and I keep bringing my cars and trucks here. Danny really cares about his business and tries to make you feel appreciated.
Justin Carson, 07/13/2021
I'll come here for everything. Honest, great work, great prices.
Amanda Gera, 04/28/2021