CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I have had many disappointing and uncomfortable experiences at car shops in the past so I always dread getting my car serviced. However, I had an extremely pleasant experience here thanks to Koko, Ed and Vatche. They were all SO professional, respectful and hospitable. I don’t see myself going to a different body shop anytime soon to be honest. Thank you again!!!
Beatriz Azevedo-Reis, 07/20/2021
I have lived in the Valley for almost 40 years. I have seen shops come and go. I have used many shops over the years but Ed’s automotive is top tier. Their service is worthy of 5 stars. Have they made mistakes? Yes. We are all human but these guys stand behind their work and they have always made it right for me. (A little patients goes along way when things don’t go as planned). We now laugh at the mistakes made and I keep bringing my cars and trucks here. Danny really cares about his business and tries to make you feel appreciated.
Justin Carson, 07/13/2021
I'll come here for everything. Honest, great work, great prices.
Amanda Gera, 04/28/2021